Thursday, April 3

We got out!

With much patience and determination and warm sunshine, we got the truck out of the driveway. Hurrah~! We proceeded to get groceries, peat pots, and seeds. I also spent a dollar on an empty envelope which was supposed to contain peppermint seeds, but has a little tear in the bottom.

We (and by "we" I mean "I") had great fun with the new radio. I have about 18 stations preset so far, and kept changing the station (and driving Toby nuts, I think).

Shortly after returning home, I had a Scary Hive Episode. I guess I haven't blogged about those before. This was the 4th time I've broken out in horribly itchy hives from head to toe for no known reason. The first time, I was driving Loren home from the ER. The second time, we were at the fair. The third time, I was sitting at home, minding my own business. And then there was last night. It's generally 5 minutes from first itch to full-blown hives and itchy, tingly mouth. I took enough Benadryl to not want to say how much I took, and it worked. Thank God! I had time to notice that the itching was gone before telling the kids, "I'm getting very sleee.... (snore)."

No comments:

Post a Comment