Monday, October 26

Facebook

Facebook has been giving me grief for the past several days. At first I thought it was just because they were doing another makeover, but after the first two days I knew there was more to it than that. I have tried logging on countless times, but it refuses to cooperate for more than 5 minutes at a time. To add insult to injury, Mom, Dad, and Toby are all able to get on Facebook, so I'm all by myself in this one.

So during the time that it has not let me on, I have come up with some great status updates that are now no longer relevant including the one about the person that thought I was 20, seeing someone with the same hairstyle as mine, my experience as my Dad's secretary, our terrific ad-lib play, having it snow in October, and my several trips to Duluth. Oh! And my awesome shopping trip to Kohl's. I have also completed a 1000 piece puzzle by myself, looked at all the blogs I enjoy at least twice each, listened to at least 100 Glenn Miller/Michael Buble songs, and almost called my best friend.

Hopefully, Facebook will let me on soon, and if not, hopefully I will be patient in waiting on it. Oh how I wish I had a laptop!!!
Lynae

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate when facebooks is bad! ;)

    Eww, SNOW!?! Sorry if you like snow, I really don't like it at all! :( and I like it even less when it snows in October! :)

    YAY for puzzles! :) I just found out recently how much I ADORE jigsaw quzzles! :D

    Well hope facebook is working for you now!! :/

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete