Saturday, February 10

Sorry I've been scarce

Every now and then, I go through a period of frequent headaches. They tend to hit every day for about a week. My suspicions have gone back and forth between sinus headaches and migraines. I just now read that that's an indication of a type of migraine. Just what I need.

I get so darn discouraged when a day (or several in a row, more likely) is ruined by one of these headaches. I can't really do much except try to sleep it off. If I try to get anything accomplished, the nausea kicks in and I end up regretting it. So then not only is nothing getting done, but I have to put Toby and Lynae in charge of the littles... they can handle it, but it puts them behind on their school work and makes me feel guilty for putting that on them.

I guess this means I need to find a doctor. I'm pretty picky about doctors, so if y'all would pray that I find a good one who will listen, I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard back from my cousin about doctors. Want me to check to see if she has any suggestions yet?

    I'm sorry you're having those headaches. I wish I could come and give you a hand. Maybe if you slam your foot in the door, you won't notice your head so much.

    You have intelligent, motivated kids. Try not to allow guilt to complain too loudly. Toby and Lynae will be better people for learning how to take care of their family when they are needed. The rest will work itself out. They will learn what they need to know when they need to know it.

    (((((Heidi)))))

    ReplyDelete