Thursday, December 27

This is the best year yet!

This is the best year I've ever had in the sense that, I got wonderful gifts! I got:

  • 5 pairs of clip-on earrings (3 from Michael, 2 from Grandma)
  • A diary (Grandma and Grandpa)
  • A beautiful purple shirt (Grandma & Grandpa)
  • A violin pin that goes well with the shirt (friends)
  • A Nancy Drew book (friends)
  • An Elsie Dinsmore book (Mom and Dad)
  • A picture frame with pics of my best friends (Mom and Dad)
And that's not even including stocking stuffers or family gifts! The funny thing is that I wanted all those things except the pin, which is so pretty that if anyone took it I would want it back right away, and there's nothing I really wanted that I didn't get. My favorite is the picture frame because it reminds me that my friends are still real, and still want to send me letters, and that helps me write the way that I would speak to them.

Well I need to get to bed. Thanks for reading!
Lynae

No comments:

Post a Comment