Wednesday, March 10

Mozilla Thunderbird

A year ago today I got Mozilla Thunderbird as my email program and even though I didn't like it an awful lot better than my old program, I knew that today, March 11th, 2010, I would have to make a blog post about this.

In the past 365 days I have received:

9141 emails from Facebook or Twitter

168 personal emails related to trapping

484 personal emails not related to trapping

1929 junk emails, spam, or sensitive information that needed to go down the memory tube...

2969 of those emails were for friend requests confirmed or received

... for a total of 11,722 emails received.

Not to mention the 216 sent.

I wouldn't say Mozilla Thunderbird is any better than any other email program, especially since I can't change the language. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment