Tuesday, May 2

I got some interesting mail today. The best was birth certificates for the children. Woo-hoo! I also received a file full of letters and papers my youth leader had kept since I was about 11-13. It's very strange to see what I was like around Toby & Lynae's ages. I have half a mind to ask them some of the same questions I was asked, just to see how different their perspective is from what mine was.

I changed my sidebar link... now you can see the weather in Cloquet, since that's where they've told Loren he'll be working. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just saw your comments on my blog. I'm interested in reading anything I can about *real* families dealing with attachment disorder. Yes, we are disrupting this adoption, but my great hope is that my son will be adopted by someone in my family or circle of friends so we can continue to be involved in his life. I will be reading every word of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Cute pictures!!!! :D


    So where are you moving to ?????

    Just Wondering.

    In Him,
    Hannah B.

    ReplyDelete