Tuesday, January 11

Hello again!

It certainly has been a while since I blogged! I must confess, blogging has been on my mind for quite a long time, I just never got up the courage to admit that I should have done it sooner. Until now.

I should have done this sooner.

Fear not though, nothing very bad has happened to make me remember our audience. Obviously, I have not died, and you will be glad (I would think) to know that none of us has suffered some life-altering bad thing. We are all still breathing and doing a dandy job of it, too.

I have been staying fairly busy lately with school, knitting, sewing, and all the other little things that tend to take up time in life. I will, hopefully, post oodles of pictures of my finished sewing projects at a later date.

School is going very well for me. I do believe this is the first year that I have looked forward to doing math. Hopefully I will continue with these good feelings towards my school for several years to come. :D

As I mentioned earlier, I have taken up knitting. One of the ladies from our church, a Mrs. B., had the patience to teach me how to do it, and I am quite grateful for that. I have started a baby blanket that is coming along quite nicely. So nicely, in fact, that I will most likely have it done by the end of next year, which is sooner than I last speculated.

Well, I must be off to make potato soup, so until next time, I leave you with this.



Blessings!
Lynae

No comments:

Post a Comment